About the Company
Standart is an audit company that has been in the audit and consulting market since 2006. The Company is a member of an auditor self-regulatory organization, namely non-commercial partnership "Audit Association Sodruzhestvo". Principal number of registration entry in the Registry of auditors and audit organizations within auditors’ self-regulatory organization (PNRE) is 11206024402. As a result of verification performed by the self-regulatory organization the activities of Standart are recognized as fully complying with the provisions of Russian auditing standards and the requirements of professional ethics.
We focus on the most important issues
The most important is to eliminate or minimize financial losses of our clients Common reasons for such losses are miscalculated taxes, overpayment to contractors for goods (services, works), unlawful claims of penalties, illegal collection of taxes by regulatory authorities. In most cases, the work of an auditor ensures elimination of existing financial losses and helps to prevent future risks.
Any risk should be prevented
- We analyze the internal control system of the client as a mandatory part of every audit services;
- We provide recommendations to eliminate or minimize the identified financial risks as a mandatory part of any audit;
- Post-audit support for correction of misstatements identified by the auditor is not subject to billing.
We have scientific potential
- The Company in its practical work widely uses theoretical research and development experience obtained in scientific work and teaching.
- For audit and consulting projects we engage project teams with a small number of experts. This ensures optimal communication within the team, as well as eliminates the excessive time spent on planning and internal coordination. This also maintains strict internal control;
- We can start the project at a time convenient for the client, including days-off and public holidays;
- The order of payment for one-stage audit is 50% advance, 50% upon closing. For projects performed in several stages the payment is evenly distributed over the whole term of engagement.
Any service is comprehensive
- Audit is planned in such a manner as to bring to the attention of auditors all aspects of relations that can lead to financial risks. This is achieved by deliberately excluding the approach limited to pure check of accounts and confirmation of financial statement lines;
- Audit teams include auditors, as well as lawyers and other experts;
- In legal and tax projects we optimize all transactions in terms of taxation and accounting. In company formation and registration projects we also apply our complex approach that promotes consistensy of accounting, tax and civil law regulation;
- As part of our audit projects we offer onsite support and initial setup of specialized software for the client’s accounting staff. Correct using of this software can minimize both time and money spent on accounting. Such support is not subject to billing;
- • We offer a comprehensive approach within any engagement (whether audit, or registration or accounting). Few companies provide services of such universal nature. Fewer do this in the mid-range segment.
Experts are independent and self-sufficient
- Project team members have PhD (Russian: candidate of sciences) and Dr.Hab. (Russian: doctor of sciences) in economy and law, degrees in international financial reporting and international law, certificates in securities market, they also lecture at audit, civil law and financial law chairs of universities;
- Such highly-qualified experts are able to make their own decisions and do not need guidance or training for the client’s account;
Knowledge of business processes based on practice
- Our specialists have previously worked on both sides – not only as chief accountants and financial directors, consultants, corporate lawyers and barristers, but also as officers in tax and other regulatory authorities, law enforcement agencies and courts;
- We know business from inside. Our advice is relevant and effective, since they are based on fundamental theoretical knowledge and comprehensive experience.
We are consistent and so are our clients
We have gained experience in areas such as audit of oil, gas and energy, audit of development and construction, as well as audit of medical companies and non-profit organizations, including self-regulatory and charitable organizations. We have successfully practiced debt collection, registration and protection of intellectual property, legal and accounting support of international holdings in Russia, tax and customs disputes, as well as payroll and accounting outsourcing.
Many clients have been with us for many years already, thus confirming high quality and relevance of our services. In the framework of various projects for our clients the following was done:
- collected debts that had seemed irrecoverable;
- won tax disputes based on field tax investigation with recovery of more than 100 million rubles,
- were successful in actions against accusations of under-declaration of customs value of goods by Russian customs authorities;
- collected money from state treasury through enforcement proceedings.
We value the relationship with our clients. We aim at quality, and it is more than money.
Our team has explored, elaborated and implemented a system for assessing the quality of audit services for practical application within our Company. This system has been tested both practically and scientifically – as it was the basis for a doctoral dissertation of the project team leader.